Saturday, January 7, 2012

People Planet Profit.....begin at the beginning

Sustainability. "To meet the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs. (World Commission on Environment and Development).

Sustainable dentistry. Ever dream of it? I have and want to champion dentistry into a more sustainable future. As a registered dental hygienist for 31 years, a published author in RDH professional magazine and sustainability education from a local community college, I hope to offer practical guidance to other dental professionals. I am so excited to share with you what I've learned, and in turn, learn from you. 

People Planet Profit. Sustainability is our future. Join me on this journey!

See you next week
Sending a smile,
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment